As an experienced New York criminal lawyer, I often defend clients who have been arrested for drug charges such as heroin possession.
- Heroin in New York is Illegal and an epidemic.
- Possession of heroin in New York is a felony.
- You can lose your license and spend time in jail for possession of heroin.
- For serious charges, you could face harsh sentences including life imprisonment.
- The heroin doesn’t necessarily have to be in your physical possession in order for you to be charged with possession of heroin.
Have you or a loved one been charged with heroin possession? These are serious charges, with serious consequences. Don’t take a chance with just any attorney, contact an experienced New York criminal defense lawyer who has over 30 years of experience protecting good people caught up in bad circumstances. Contact attorney Carl Spector for a free, confidential consultation. Let his experience work for you.